George HamptonFamily
Bob HomerFamily
Jim KerriganFamily
Erik LidecisFamily
Mike WhiteFamily

Please complete the Registration Form Below

Member Information

Entry Fee Information

CHAMPIONSHIP DIVISION - There is a $35 per boat fee. The fee will be charged directly to your member account.

FAMILY DIVISION - There is no entry fee

DAMAGE DEPOSIT - If a competitor is using a boat provided by BCYC, a refundable damage deposit of $500 is required at the time of entry. After inspection, the deposit will be returned if there is no damage to the boat, sails, and rigging.

Certifications

In consideration of my entry, I agree to the following conditions and certify that the statements made below are true: I hereby release the Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club, its officers, agents and committee personnel from any and all liability for any injury to myself, my yacht, or my crew, arising out of their conduct of the race to the extent that such release does not discharge my insurance carrier under the provisions of insurance policies on my yacht. I agree to be bound by The Racing Rules of Sailing, the Notice of Race, and the Sailing Instructions governing the race. My yacht will be equipped to conform to US Coast Guard safety requirements and the requirements of the fleet in which I will compete. I assume any risk of injury arising out of my participation in the race, failure or breakage of my yacht or any of my equipment, or weather conditions. Any contestant may inspect my yacht before or after the race under the supervision of the Race Committee.